MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Florida National University provides a Bachelor of Science degree (BSN) for the Nursing RN graduates. Since hospitals are now requiring nurses to have their BSN, nursing has become more in demand than ever.
The BSN program is to enhance the education of the RN graduates and provide professional growth in the nursing career. It is a four year program, which includes general education requirements. BSN graduates also have to take the NCLEX- RN.
There are a variety of different degrees in the nursing field, which require different levels of education and training. A Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), requires a certificate, less than a year of schooling, and has limited contact with the patients. The Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) requires at least one year of education and classes on nursing and patient care. A Registered Nurse (RN) can be earned through a diploma school, which teaches while students are actively working in a hospital.
About Florida National University's Nursing Program
FNU offers many different degree options for nursing students, both on campus and through distance learning. FNU is proud of the achievements of their nursing programs, and of the students who continue on to be successful in the nursing profession. The purpose of the Nursing Program at FNU is to prepare the graduates to become licensed registered nurses and to be able to obtain entry-level nursing positions so that they will be qualified to provide direct care to individuals and families in a variety of care settings.
If you are interested in more information regarding the Florida National University Nursing College Program, please call 305 -821-333 ext. 3 or visit http://www.fnu.edu/about-fnu/contact-us/.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?