NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Brookfield Office Properties Inc. (NYSE: BPO) (TSX: BPO) announced today that its 2012 fourth quarter and full-year results will be released prior to the market open on Friday, February 1, 2013. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the company's live conference call reviewing the results on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM (ET). Scheduled speakers are Dennis Friedrich, chief executive officer, and Bryan Davis, chief financial officer.
Along with the earnings news release, an updated supplemental information package will be available on the company's website, www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com, before the market open on February 1, 2013.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 888.542.1139, pass code 5226794, five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Live audio of the call will also be available via webcast at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
A replay of this call can be accessed through March 1, 2013 by dialing 888.203.1112, pass code 5226794. A replay of the webcast, as well as a podcast download, will be available at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com for one year.
About Brookfield Office Properties
Brookfield Office Properties owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 111 properties totaling 77 million square feet in the downtown cores of New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Denver, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making it the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include the World Financial Center in Manhattan, Brookfield Place in Toronto, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary, Darling Park in Sydney and Brookfield Place in Perth. The company's common shares trade on the NYSE and TSX under the symbol BPO. For more information, visit www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
VP, Investor Relations and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion