BMW sales to China soared by about 40 per cent in
2012, when compared to 2011, to a record 326,444 vehicles, the German
luxury carmaker said Tuesday.
A spokeswoman for the Munch-based group, which includes the premium BMW brand and the compact urban Mini brand, said sales in China's booming car market had breached the 300,000 mark for the first time last year.
BMW's global sales also hit a record 1.8 million vehicles in 2012, BWW said.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal