PARSIPPANY, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Wyndham Rewards®, the world's largest lodging loyalty program with more than seven million active members, today announced its association with Points.com, giving Wyndham Rewards members the ability to buy and gift rewards points, good for items such as gift cards, retail merchandise, airline miles and free hotel nights at www.wyndhamrewards.com.
Points.com is a global leader in reward currency management, allowing millions of users the opportunity to manage their loyalty accounts using the company's online tools.
Wyndham Rewards members worldwide can now purchase additional Wyndham Rewards points, through the Points.com platform at www.wyndhamrewards.com, to supplement their point balances. Whether they purchase extra points to earn a free night stay or gift points to another Wyndham Rewards account, members now have an increased ability to earn rewards faster.
To purchase points, members can log in to their Wyndham Rewards account online and click the "Buy Points" tab.
In 2012, Wyndham Rewards experienced tremendous growth, launching in over 20 new countries including India, Australia, Mexico and throughout the Middle East. In addition to an expanded portfolio of participating hotels, Wyndham Rewards developed new and convenient ways for members to earn and redeem points. Not only did the program establish new airline affiliations with Saudi Arabian Airlines©, Turkish Airlines©, and Jet Airways© in India, but it launched a new global rewards catalog, allowing members in all countries where the program is available to redeem points for items that are locally relevant.
For more information about the program or free membership enrollment, visit www.wyndhamrewards.com.
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards, the guest loyalty program of Wyndham Hotel Group, is the world's largest lodging loyalty program as measured by the number of participating hotels and offers more than seven million active members the chance to earn and redeem points for stays at more than 7,000 hotels throughout more than 50 countries worldwide.
In addition to free stays, members may redeem their points for hundreds of reward options, including airline travel, resort vacations, event tickets, gift certificates for leading retailers and restaurants and more. Free stays start as low as 6,000 points, while other reward options start as low as 2,200 points. Members may also choose to earn airline or rail miles with over 20 leading carriers. For more information, visit www.wyndhamrewards.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'