Ever since Justin Bieber was caught smoking marijuana his fans have been distraught.
Some are so upset that they have turned to "cutting" to show how much they dislike his pot smoking. Fans, mostly young girls, are posting pics of their bloody arms and bloody razers, to protest Bieber's love for Mary Jane.
Currently, #cut4bieber is one of the No. 1 trending topics on Twitter. However, a closer look of the trend shows Twitterverse is making fun of the trend as well as asking the fans to stop hurting themselves.
Fellow pop artist, Miley Cyrus, has chimed in on the trending hashtag asking people to stop the cutting.
"#CutForBeiber? Don't blame this on Justin, self- harm is not something to joke about, many people actually suffer from it. So STOP wif this!" she tweeted today, and added, "Don't blame this on Justin, it's his life no one else's! So stop with this #Cut4Bieber self harming is serious."
So far, no reaction from Bieber, other than hinting that he may be hosting and performing on "Saturday Night Live."
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash