VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Terrace Energy Corp. (TSX VENTURE: TZR)(OTCQX: TCRRF) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it began trading today on OTCQX International, a segment of the OTCQX marketplace reserved for high-quality non-U.S. companies listed on a qualified stock exchange in their home country. Terrace Energy trades in the U.S. under the symbol "TCRRF."
Investors can find current financial disclosures and real-time quotes for the Company on www.otcmarkets.com. The Company's financial statements and MD&A can also be found on SEDAR.com or the Company website at www.terraceenergy.net.
OTC Markets Group Inc. is operator of the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities.
Merriman Capital, Inc. (OTCQX: MERR) will serve as Terrace Energy's Principal American Liaison ("PAL") on OTCQX, responsible for providing guidance on OTCQX requirements.
Additionally, the Company is pleased to announce that it has appointed Mr. Daniel Carriere as Chairman of the Board, and Mr. Anthony Alvaro as Vice President, Corporate Development.
About Terrace Energy
Terrace Energy is an oil & gas development stage company that is focused on unconventional oil extraction in onshore areas of the United States. It currently has non-operating investments in two principal properties situated in Texas with targets in the "Olmos" and "Eagle Ford" formations and an option to acquire and develop, as operator, approximately 15,000 acres in the "Mississippi Lime" formation.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Eric Boehnke, Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Terrace Energy Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March