VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Terrace Energy Corp. (TSX VENTURE: TZR)(OTCQX: TCRRF) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it began trading today on OTCQX International, a segment of the OTCQX marketplace reserved for high-quality non-U.S. companies listed on a qualified stock exchange in their home country. Terrace Energy trades in the U.S. under the symbol "TCRRF."
Investors can find current financial disclosures and real-time quotes for the Company on www.otcmarkets.com. The Company's financial statements and MD&A can also be found on SEDAR.com or the Company website at www.terraceenergy.net.
OTC Markets Group Inc. is operator of the OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink financial marketplaces for 10,000 U.S. and global securities.
Merriman Capital, Inc. (OTCQX: MERR) will serve as Terrace Energy's Principal American Liaison ("PAL") on OTCQX, responsible for providing guidance on OTCQX requirements.
Additionally, the Company is pleased to announce that it has appointed Mr. Daniel Carriere as Chairman of the Board, and Mr. Anthony Alvaro as Vice President, Corporate Development.
About Terrace Energy
Terrace Energy is an oil & gas development stage company that is focused on unconventional oil extraction in onshore areas of the United States. It currently has non-operating investments in two principal properties situated in Texas with targets in the "Olmos" and "Eagle Ford" formations and an option to acquire and develop, as operator, approximately 15,000 acres in the "Mississippi Lime" formation.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Eric Boehnke, Chief Executive Officer
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Terrace Energy Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women