DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- On Saturday, January 12 the Denver Broncos will play their first playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens, and the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel will be abuzz with activity in the hotel's 16Mix Cocktail Lounge, 15/Fifty Restaurant, the Yard House and Kate Mullen's Irish Pub and Restaurant.
"The Sheraton is known as Denver's best beer hotel, as we offer over 150 taps in our various unique venues," states Brian Noel, the Sheraton's Director of Food & Beverage. "To show support of the Broncos, the orange-lit 16Mix Cocktail Lounge will offer special Orange-tinis, Orange-crush cocktails and even wheat beer served with orange slices."
An overnight stay makes attending the big game even more enjoyable as guests can park in the hotel's garage, party at the hotel; take the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle to nearby Union Station, then take the Broncos bus from Union Station to Sports Authority Field. When the game is over, happy fans can spend the night in the comfort of a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. No driving -- no hassle -- just fun!
"This weekend promises to be exciting for downtown Denver as well as our hotel," states Chuck Schuringa, the Sheraton's Hotel Manager. "The entire city is thrilled with the success of the Broncos and we hope to see them play in the Super Bowl."
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is located on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall at 1550 Court Place. For Sheraton's guaranteed best rates, see www.sheratondenverdowntown.com or call (303) 893-3333.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Phone: (303) 598-0104
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women