DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Net.Orange, Inc. announced that Ram Velidi, President, COO and Board Director, has left Net.Orange to pursue other interests.
Announcing the resignation, Vasu Rangadass, Net.Orange's CEO and Founder, stated, "Net.Orange thanks Ram for his years with us and we wish him well with all his future endeavors."
Net.Orange enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated care delivery models that include role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry