DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Net.Orange, Inc. announced that Ram Velidi, President, COO and Board Director, has left Net.Orange to pursue other interests.
Announcing the resignation, Vasu Rangadass, Net.Orange's CEO and Founder, stated, "Net.Orange thanks Ram for his years with us and we wish him well with all his future endeavors."
Net.Orange enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated care delivery models that include role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low