DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Net.Orange, Inc. announced that Ram Velidi, President, COO and Board Director, has left Net.Orange to pursue other interests.
Announcing the resignation, Vasu Rangadass, Net.Orange's CEO and Founder, stated, "Net.Orange thanks Ram for his years with us and we wish him well with all his future endeavors."
Net.Orange enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated care delivery models that include role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?