DALLAS, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Net.Orange, Inc. announced that Ram Velidi, President, COO and Board Director, has left Net.Orange to pursue other interests.
Announcing the resignation, Vasu Rangadass, Net.Orange's CEO and Founder, stated, "Net.Orange thanks Ram for his years with us and we wish him well with all his future endeavors."
Net.Orange enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated care delivery models that include role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women