SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced it will release preliminary financial results for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012, on Jan. 24, 2013 after the close of the market and will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time), to be broadcast live over the Internet.
To participate via telephone, the toll free dial-in number is 877-407-8033, international callers dial +1-201-689-8033. Please dial in ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time. The webcast will be available at http://investor.juniper.net.
Juniper also announced the following tentative release dates for 2013:
•Q1 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: April 23, 2013•Q2 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: July 23, 2013•Q3 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: Oct. 22, 2013
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach