SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced it will release preliminary financial results for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012, on Jan. 24, 2013 after the close of the market and will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time), to be broadcast live over the Internet.
To participate via telephone, the toll free dial-in number is 877-407-8033, international callers dial +1-201-689-8033. Please dial in ten minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time. The webcast will be available at http://investor.juniper.net.
Juniper also announced the following tentative release dates for 2013:
•Q1 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: April 23, 2013•Q2 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: July 23, 2013•Q3 2013 preliminary financial results tentative date: Oct. 22, 2013
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy