Clean-cut popstar Justin Bieber has been snapped holding what
looks like a joint as he parties in a smoke-filled hotel room.
Sources claim the multi-millionaire teen heartthrob was spotted with rapper pal Lil Twist, laughing wildly in Newport Beach, Calif.
Photos of Justin Bieber with what looks like a joint.
The pictures were taken just a day after a photographer was killed in a high speed car crash as he tried to take pictures of the Canadian's Pounds 125,000 Ferrari.
According to US website TMZ, paparazzo Chris Guerra, 29, claimed just hours before he died that he saw the singer smoking cannabis through a pipe in the vehicle.
But TMZ said sources close to Bieber, 18, insisted it was untrue.
Bieber was not driving at the time, but it has been reported Lil Twist was behind the wheel. It said the pair did not look worried as they partied the next day.
TMZ claimed yesterday Lil Twist and his brother were spotted rolling "cigarettes" and passing them around, and that there was "a lot of pot smoke".
The gossip site also said a mystery girl stayed over at the hotel on Wednesday, fuelling speculation Bieber has split from actress Selena Gomez, 20.
It has been claimed the pair finally ended their 20-month relationship after a massive bust-up on holiday in Mexico last weekend after trying to get things back on track.
During the party Bieber - who has sold more than 15 million albums - apparently complained about how tired he was because he had been staying up late recently.
He then asked where he could get some late night fast food.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast