Clean-cut popstar Justin Bieber has been snapped holding what
looks like a joint as he parties in a smoke-filled hotel room.
Sources claim the multi-millionaire teen heartthrob was spotted with rapper pal Lil Twist, laughing wildly in Newport Beach, Calif.
Photos of Justin Bieber with what looks like a joint.
The pictures were taken just a day after a photographer was killed in a high speed car crash as he tried to take pictures of the Canadian's Pounds 125,000 Ferrari.
According to US website TMZ, paparazzo Chris Guerra, 29, claimed just hours before he died that he saw the singer smoking cannabis through a pipe in the vehicle.
But TMZ said sources close to Bieber, 18, insisted it was untrue.
Bieber was not driving at the time, but it has been reported Lil Twist was behind the wheel. It said the pair did not look worried as they partied the next day.
TMZ claimed yesterday Lil Twist and his brother were spotted rolling "cigarettes" and passing them around, and that there was "a lot of pot smoke".
The gossip site also said a mystery girl stayed over at the hotel on Wednesday, fuelling speculation Bieber has split from actress Selena Gomez, 20.
It has been claimed the pair finally ended their 20-month relationship after a massive bust-up on holiday in Mexico last weekend after trying to get things back on track.
During the party Bieber - who has sold more than 15 million albums - apparently complained about how tired he was because he had been staying up late recently.
He then asked where he could get some late night fast food.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers