SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Extreme Environment Materials Solutions (EEMS®), LLC (www.EEMS-LLC.com), a polymer/ceramic technology company, announced today the Civil Action brought by Starfire Systems on July 28, 2011 has been settled under mutually acceptable terms with no admission of liability on the part of either party.
Herb Armstrong, Managing Member of EEMS said, "We are satisfied that both parties were able to resolve all claims and controversies relating to the matters alleged in the complaint. We are glad to have this behind us so we can now focus more fully on expanding the market for enabling high-temperature forming materials that address customers' needs for components that are lighter in weight than metals, operate at temperatures in excess of 850 degrees Celsius and are highly corrosion and wear resistant."
About Extreme Environment Materials Solutions, LLC
EEMS is a materials solutions company providing products that address customer needs in extreme operating environments. The company develops, manufactures and sells high-temperature capable polymers, ceramic forming polymers for use in fabricating composites based on a wide range of fillers and fiber reinforcements, ceramic forming binders, coatings and performance chemicals that meet customer's needs. For more information, contact EEMS at info@EEMS-LLC.com.
Phone (518) 450-1055
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW