Grandparents.com Inc. announced today that Deepak Chopra has joined Grandparents.com as anti-aging and wellness spokesperson and has become a member of the company's advisory board. Grandparents.com is the No. 2 website in the age 50+ demographic segment, with a new focus on anti-aging and wellbeing for an audience of 100+ million grandparents, boomers and seniors in the U.S.
In this new venture, Dr. Chopra and the company will produce text, audio and video productions, including interviews of Dr. Chopra and others. The first project is a multi-part series entitled, "The New Anti-Aging: The Biology of Youth and the Wisdom of Experience." Each segment will cover a niche regarding a wellness and wellbeing aspect of The New Anti-Aging, i.e., sleep, stress, sex, fitness, alternative, drug-free and more. The company will have a perpetual, worldwide license to distribute the series.
"I am very happy with my new affiliation at Grandparents.com," said Dr. Chopra, "It gives me the opportunity to work with my contemporaries and prove to the world that one can have the wisdom of aging while maintaining, for an extended period, the biology of youth."
"We are elated to have Deepak join our team and lead us in our quest for perpetual youth for America's grandparents," said Steve Leber, Chairman and Co-CEO of Grandparents.com. "Deepak is one of the most amazing persons I have ever met. I can easily understand why Time Magazine described Deepak as one of the top 100 heroes and icons of this century and credited him as 'the poet-prophet of alternative medicine.' We absolutely love having Deepak join the Grandparents.com team!"
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors