TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Further to the announcement of December 14, 2012, a copy of the Scheme Implementation Deed entered into between Cerro Resources NL ("Cerro") (ASX: CJO)(TSX VENTURE: CJO) and Primero Mining Corp. ("Primero") (TSX: P)(NYSE: PPP) has been filed on SEDAR under Cerro's profile (www.sedar.com) and is available on Cerro's website (www.cerroresources.com).
The Scheme Implementation Deed sets out the material terms and conditions of the transaction between Cerro and Primero.
About Cerro Resources
Cerro Resources is a precious and base metals exploration and development company. The Company is currently focused on Mexico where it is advancing the Cerro del Gallo gold/silver project in the central state of Guanajuato, Mexico, actively exploring the Namiquipa silver project in northern Mexico, and commencing exploration on the Espiritu Santo gold/silver project in Jalisco. It also maintains an active working focus on the Mt Isa, Queensland, region where it is exploring the Mt Philp haematite project and it holds an interest in the Kalman molybdenum, rhenium, and copper project.
Additional information about the Company and its projects is available on the Company's website at www.cerroresources.com and on SEDAR.
Primero Mining Corp. is a Canadian-based precious metals producer that owns 100% of the San Dimas gold-silver mine in Mexico. Primero is focused on delivering superior, sustainable value for all stakeholders with low-risk exposure to precious metals. The Company has intentions to become an intermediate producer by building a portfolio of high quality, low cost precious metals assets in the Americas.
Additional information about Primero and its projects is available on the Company's website at www.primeromining.com and on SEDAR.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Tony McDonald, Managing Director & CEO
Craig McPherson, CFO & Company Secretary
+61 7 3221 7501
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column