Celsya, Inc., a developer of health and wellness solutions, announces today the debut of its Caregiver Social Network Platform on Jan. 8(th) at the 2013 International CES show in Las Vegas. Celsya Life is a free and secure social platform for family caregivers and patients to find support from people experiencing similar issues, share and learn from each other, and use health tools for better living.
"Living with or caring for someone with a chronic illness is not an easy task," says Eran Weinberg, Founder and CEO of Celsya, Inc." There are a many resources available about medical conditions, but the personal and emotional support which is critical to managing your health is lacking. By providing a safe and secure place for caregivers and patients to connect it provides them support from others so they can know they are not alone; each person can help each other to live better."
Celsya Life provides caregivers and patients an easy way to discover or create groups, automatically curates relevant content and recommendations based on their conditions and location, and offers tools to manage health such as medication management and health trackers.
Members can build a social network of close family and friends, add applications such as social calendar and events planner, message sharing, in addition to health management apps. Unlike other social networking websites, Celsya Life is designed for the 50+ market with an emphasis on privacy and does not sell any personal data.
"Managing health affects our physical, emotional, and financial health; that is why we developed this platform to be open so that caregivers and patients can not only find support for their chronic illness, but also find other groups such as those focused on local activities or stress management," explains Weinberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s