Jennifer Lopez says her hectic showbiz lifestyle makes her a
J-Lo, 43, has just finished a six-month world tour with four- year-old twins Max and Emme in tow.
She told a magazine: "I'm a performer. I'm an actress. That's what I'm supposed to do. It makes me a better parent."
She insisted she keeps it real, saying: "My life's kinda big. I comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes - that makes our life beautiful."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects