Jennifer Lopez says her hectic showbiz lifestyle makes her a
J-Lo, 43, has just finished a six-month world tour with four- year-old twins Max and Emme in tow.
She told a magazine: "I'm a performer. I'm an actress. That's what I'm supposed to do. It makes me a better parent."
She insisted she keeps it real, saying: "My life's kinda big. I comb my kids' hair, pick up their clothes - that makes our life beautiful."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause