TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Mr. Harold Spring, President and CEO of Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc. (Bayfield) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 361,440 sf single storey enclosed regional shopping centre in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec for $53,500,000. The property, located approximately 15 km from downtown Montreal, is anchored by Canadian Tire, Winners, Staples, and Super C (Metro), and contains a 5,770 sf freestanding pad (SAQ-Government Liquor Store). The property is located at the convergence of two of Montreal's busiest thoroughfares, Des Sources Boulevard and Autoroute 40 (Trans-Canada). Cogir will manage and lease the shopping centre and Bayfield will act as asset manager.
Bayfield's commercial and retail portfolio now totals in excess of 4 million square feet in major Canadian markets with an approximate market value of $600 million dollars.
Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work