TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/07/13 -- Mr. Harold Spring, President and CEO of Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc. (Bayfield) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 361,440 sf single storey enclosed regional shopping centre in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec for $53,500,000. The property, located approximately 15 km from downtown Montreal, is anchored by Canadian Tire, Winners, Staples, and Super C (Metro), and contains a 5,770 sf freestanding pad (SAQ-Government Liquor Store). The property is located at the convergence of two of Montreal's busiest thoroughfares, Des Sources Boulevard and Autoroute 40 (Trans-Canada). Cogir will manage and lease the shopping centre and Bayfield will act as asset manager.
Bayfield's commercial and retail portfolio now totals in excess of 4 million square feet in major Canadian markets with an approximate market value of $600 million dollars.
Bayfield Realty Advisors Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.