FORGET being in the family way - this the Kim and Kanye way.
Kim Kardashian and rapper lover Kanye West rang in the New Year by revealing they were expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet.
Wills and Kate's baby news is so last year, as this little one will be less silver spoon, more king (or queen) of bling.
Diamonds are forever, as daddy West once sang, and the impending arrival will be a veritable goldmine for his already mega-rich parents.
Kanye blabbed the news live onstage when he urged the audience to "make noise for my baby mama right here!" And rumours already abound that Kim is in talks to sign a TV deal worth millions of dollars to film the run-up to the birth.
A head honcho at US channel E! - which already features the exploits of Kim's family on reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians - revealed: "Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger.
"We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous babywear."
Kim is no stranger to an endorsement deal, while Kanye has his own fashion line.
You'd think they have more than enough cash without having to think about turning the next generation into a hip-hop version of the Von Trapp family.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign