FORGET being in the family way - this the Kim and Kanye way.
Kim Kardashian and rapper lover Kanye West rang in the New Year by revealing they were expecting the pitter-patter of tiny feet.
Wills and Kate's baby news is so last year, as this little one will be less silver spoon, more king (or queen) of bling.
Diamonds are forever, as daddy West once sang, and the impending arrival will be a veritable goldmine for his already mega-rich parents.
Kanye blabbed the news live onstage when he urged the audience to "make noise for my baby mama right here!" And rumours already abound that Kim is in talks to sign a TV deal worth millions of dollars to film the run-up to the birth.
A head honcho at US channel E! - which already features the exploits of Kim's family on reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians - revealed: "Like so many Kardashian fans, we love it when this close-knit family gets even bigger.
"We look forward to sharing the joy as they prepare for more diapers, more bottles and without a doubt, more fabulous babywear."
Kim is no stranger to an endorsement deal, while Kanye has his own fashion line.
You'd think they have more than enough cash without having to think about turning the next generation into a hip-hop version of the Von Trapp family.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion