U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is to appear on this month's series finale of the sitcom "30 Rock," The Washington Post reported.
The award-winning half-hour show, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, is to wrap up its eight-season run with a 1-hour episode Jan. 31.
The Post said NBC confirmed Pelosi will appear on the show, but didn't say whether she will play herself.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," the newspaper quoted Pelosi as saying. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi is a frequent guest on TV talk shows and served as a guest judge on "Top Chef" in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks