U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is to appear on this month's series finale of the sitcom "30 Rock," The Washington Post reported.
The award-winning half-hour show, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, is to wrap up its eight-season run with a 1-hour episode Jan. 31.
The Post said NBC confirmed Pelosi will appear on the show, but didn't say whether she will play herself.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," the newspaper quoted Pelosi as saying. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi is a frequent guest on TV talk shows and served as a guest judge on "Top Chef" in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas