U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is to appear on this month's series finale of the sitcom "30 Rock," The Washington Post reported.
The award-winning half-hour show, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, is to wrap up its eight-season run with a 1-hour episode Jan. 31.
The Post said NBC confirmed Pelosi will appear on the show, but didn't say whether she will play herself.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," the newspaper quoted Pelosi as saying. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi is a frequent guest on TV talk shows and served as a guest judge on "Top Chef" in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact