U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is to appear on this month's series finale of the sitcom "30 Rock," The Washington Post reported.
The award-winning half-hour show, starring Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin, is to wrap up its eight-season run with a 1-hour episode Jan. 31.
The Post said NBC confirmed Pelosi will appear on the show, but didn't say whether she will play herself.
"I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do," the newspaper quoted Pelosi as saying. "I'm flattered that they asked me to make a cameo in the series finale. I had a lot of fun."
Pelosi is a frequent guest on TV talk shows and served as a guest judge on "Top Chef" in 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies