LEVIS, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- GRANIZ MONDAL INC. (the "Company" or "Graniz") (TSX VENTURE: GRA.H) announces the appointment of a new chairman of the board of directors, Berthe Lambert, who is assuming the position effective on December 7, 2012.
Graniz also announces a grant of a total of 575,000 stock options to one officer and to directors of the Company as approved by the board of directors under the terms of the Corporation's stock option plan. The exercise price of these options has been established at $0.10 per share. The expiry date to which these options can be exercised has been fixed to January 4, 2018. The options and any shares issued on the exercise of the options will be subject to a restricted period on resale for four months and one day.
All monies quoted in this press release shall be stated in lawful money of Canada.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained herein.
Donald Theberge, President
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million