"Star Wars" filmmaker George Lucas is engaged to DreamWorks Animation Chairwoman Mellody Hobson, The Hollywood Reporter said Thursday.
No wedding date was disclosed, the entertainment industry trade newspaper said.
The couple began dating in 2006.
This will be the first marriage for Hobson, 43, and the second for Lucas, 68. Lucas divorced his wife Marcia in 1983 after 14 years of marriage.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World