"Star Wars" filmmaker George Lucas is engaged to DreamWorks Animation Chairwoman Mellody Hobson, The Hollywood Reporter said Thursday.
No wedding date was disclosed, the entertainment industry trade newspaper said.
The couple began dating in 2006.
This will be the first marriage for Hobson, 43, and the second for Lucas, 68. Lucas divorced his wife Marcia in 1983 after 14 years of marriage.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'