SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide, today announced the company's participation in the Raymond James 12th Annual Government Services & Technology Summit on January 8, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
At the summit, John D. Thomas, Senior Vice President Finance and Corporate Development, will provide an overview and update of Cubic's businesses. The company's presentation slides will be made available later that day at the Investor Relations section of Cubic's website at www.cubic.com.
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major business segments: Transportation Systems Defense Systems, and Mission Support Services. Cubic Transportation Systems is the world's leading provider of automated fare collection systems and services for public transit authorities. Cubic Defense Systems is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, cyber technologies, asset tracking solutions, and defense electronics. Mission Support Services is a leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical, and other support services for U.S. and allied nations. For more information about Cubic, see the company's Web site at www.cubic.com.
Director Investor Relations
(858) 505 2907
Most Popular Stories
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- US Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- Soderbergh: Why He Quit Movies
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina