SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), a diversified systems and services company in transportation and defense markets worldwide, today announced the company's participation in the Raymond James 12th Annual Government Services & Technology Summit on January 8, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
At the summit, John D. Thomas, Senior Vice President Finance and Corporate Development, will provide an overview and update of Cubic's businesses. The company's presentation slides will be made available later that day at the Investor Relations section of Cubic's website at www.cubic.com.
Cubic Corporation is the parent company of three major business segments: Transportation Systems Defense Systems, and Mission Support Services. Cubic Transportation Systems is the world's leading provider of automated fare collection systems and services for public transit authorities. Cubic Defense Systems is a leading provider of realistic combat training systems, cyber technologies, asset tracking solutions, and defense electronics. Mission Support Services is a leading provider of training, operations, maintenance, technical, and other support services for U.S. and allied nations. For more information about Cubic, see the company's Web site at www.cubic.com.
Director Investor Relations
(858) 505 2907
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild