OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) today announced its plan to host a live audio webcast of a discussion with the investment community about the company's second-quarter, fiscal year 2013 results, on Monday, Feb. 4. The webcast is scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m. PT (1:30 p.m. ET) and can be accessed at http://investors.thecloroxcompany.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks on the company's website.
The Clorox Company
The Clorox Company is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,400 employees and fiscal year 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products, Clorox Healthcare, HealthLink®, Aplicare® and Dispatch® products, Green Works® naturally derived home care products, Pine-Sol® cleaners, Poett® home care products, Fresh Step® cat litter, Glad® bags, wraps and containers, Kingsford® charcoal, Hidden Valley® and KC Masterpiece® dressings and sauces, Brita® water-filtration products, and Burt's Bees® and gud® natural personal care products. Nearly 90 percent of the company's brands hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories. Clorox's commitment to corporate responsibility includes making a positive difference in its communities. In fiscal year 2012, The Clorox Company Foundation awarded $3.5 million in cash grants, and Clorox made product donations valued at $15 million. For more information, visit TheCloroxCompany.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions