Charity that helps vulnerable people in Birmingham has won a
national award celebrating the diversity of its workforce.
Trident Reach the People Charity won the Workplace Diversity category of the prestigious Personnel Today Awards 2012.
It was shortlisted for the award along with household names including ITV, Informa and Irwin Mitchell solicitors before being named the winner at a glittering awards ceremony in London.
Actor and comedian Hugh Dennis presented the prize.
Ellie West, head of equality at Trident Reach, said: "It is a great testament to the work that we do to ensure that the workplace is diverse and that each individual is respected."
Colleague Anthony McCool added: "This is a very proud moment for us and is a well-deserved recognition."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women