Charity that helps vulnerable people in Birmingham has won a
national award celebrating the diversity of its workforce.
Trident Reach the People Charity won the Workplace Diversity category of the prestigious Personnel Today Awards 2012.
It was shortlisted for the award along with household names including ITV, Informa and Irwin Mitchell solicitors before being named the winner at a glittering awards ceremony in London.
Actor and comedian Hugh Dennis presented the prize.
Ellie West, head of equality at Trident Reach, said: "It is a great testament to the work that we do to ensure that the workplace is diverse and that each individual is respected."
Colleague Anthony McCool added: "This is a very proud moment for us and is a well-deserved recognition."
Most Popular Stories
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Ohio Valley Bank Joins Federal Reserve System