HERNDON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Audi today announced that it received the top overall ranking in the 2013 Luxury Customer Experience Index (LCEI), conducted by the independent and objective Luxury Institute. The LCEI is based on data collected from affluent customers who were asked to evaluate 10 different aspects of ownership and customer experience of the luxury automotive brands they have recently used on a 0-10 scale. Among the 10 brands evaluated, Audi received the highest overall score of 8.36, recognized by customers for its consistently superior design and quality materials, and trustworthiness and knowledge of dealership staff.
"We are very pleased to have been ranked first overall in The Luxury Customer Experience Index, and we are delighted to hear that nearly all Audi customers surveyed said they would recommend Audi to others and would purchase or lease an Audi again," said Jeri Ward, Audi of America Director of Customer Experience. "Audi and our dealer partners are continuously striving to delight our current and future Audi owners through customer experiences that exceed their expectations, and the results of the Index prove we are making significant gains."
In 2011, Audi created the Customer Experience Team, a new division within the U.S. organization, led by Jeri Ward, which focuses on strategy and programs for improving customer experience and loyalty across the company.
The LCEI is based on a nationwide in-depth survey of 1,234 luxury automobile owners, conducted in November 2012. Respondents -- ages 21 and older and with a minimum gross annual income of $150,000 -- evaluated levels of respect, knowledge and trust of dealership staff, dealership sales experience and service experience after purchase, among other factors.
Audi of America, Inc. and its U.S. dealers offer a full line of German-engineered luxury vehicles. AUDI AG is among the most successful luxury automotive brands globally. Audi was a top-performing luxury brand in Europe during 2011, and broke all-time company sales records in the U.S. Through 2016, AUDI AG will invest about $17 billion on new products and technologies. Visit www.audiusa.com or www.audiusanews.com for more information regarding Audi vehicle and business issues.
ABOUT LUXURY INSTITUTE (www.LuxuryInstitute.com)
The Luxury Institute (www.LuxuryInstitute.com) is the objective and independent global voice of the high net-worth consumer. The Institute conducts extensive and actionable research with wealthy consumers about their behaviors and attitudes on customer experience best practices. In addition, we work closely with top-tier luxury brands to successfully transform their organizational cultures into more profitable customer-centric enterprises. Our Luxury CRM Culture consulting process leverages our fact-based research and enables luxury brands to dramatically Outbehave as well as Outperform their competition. The Luxury Institute also operates LuxuryBoard.com, a membership-based online research portal, and the Luxury CRM Association, a membership organization dedicated to building customer-centric luxury enterprises.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Audi of America Communications
Tel.: +1 703 364 7440
Mobile: +1 703 344 1320
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'