CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/04/13 -- Appulse Corporation ("Appulse") (TSX VENTURE: APL) today reported the granting of an aggregate of 450,000 options to purchase common shares of the Corporation at a price of $.13 per share. The majority of the options were issued to holders of options that expired November 20, 2012. The options are exercisable over a five year term. 210,000 of these options were issued to Directors of the Corporation.
Through its subsidiaries, Centrifuges Unlimited Inc., Rolyn Oilfield Services Inc., and Design Machining Unlimited Inc., Appulse specializes in the sales, servicing and refurbishing of centrifuge equipment, serving both domestic and international markets, and offers full service industrial machining. The Corporation continues to pursue expansion to its product base and geographic markets, in addition to adopting a program of controlled acquisitions complementing its current activities.
Further information on Appulse and its subsidiaries can be obtained through the Corporation's website, at www.appulsecorp.net and on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Certain statements in this release are forward looking and the reader is cautioned that such information, although considered reasonable by the Corporation at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
(403) 279-3342 (FAX)
(403) 279-3342 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses