ORLANDO, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Uproar PR, a full-service public relations and social media firm, was named the agency of record for DeeAnna Soicher otherwise known as ThriftDee, a professional thrifter and blogger with a slightly unhealthy obsession for beat up cowboy boots, vintage aprons and 99 cent blue jeans. ThriftDee highlights discount shopping and saves people money in a fun, entertaining way. ThriftDee is partnering with Uproar PR for strategic counsel as well as to help build awareness around ThriftDee's blog and television news content.
"I am thrilled to be partnering with Uproar PR to help boost awareness of ThriftDee," said DeeAnna Soicher, creator of ThriftDee. "After seeing the extraordinary work Uproar has done for companies in all different arenas, I knew they were the right agency to help me bring my brand to the next level. This brand is my passion and with the help of Uproar; I am excited to see what the future holds."
ThriftDee is a blog and syndicated television news segment where followers learn the tricks of recycling and upstyling thrift store purchases all while remaining hip and on trend. By promoting Soicher and highlighting her expertise, Uproar will work to obtain national coverage for her brand, which will drive new budget conscious followers to her blog and interested TV management to her available segments.
"After speaking with DeeAnna about the ThriftDee blog and seeing how passionate she is about changing the way people view thrift store shopping, we were sold," said Catriona Harris, managing partner for Uproar PR. "Using our expertise and longstanding relationships with key press outlets, we will work with DeeAnna on changing the perception of discount shopping!"
About Uproar PR:
Focused on consumer-facing clients, Uproar PR was founded to apply a cutting-edge technology perspective for companies who are looking to compete in this always-on, socially driven economy.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Uproar PR for ThriftDee
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low