Syrian ambassador to Lebanon Ali Abdul-Karim said on
Thursday that his country would find the "right time" to retaliate
against Israel for allegedly carrying out airstrikes on a military
"Syria, who has been fighting for its sovereignty, will retaliate at the right time," Abdul-Karim was quoted as saying by Lebanon's al-Manar Television, the mouthpiece for the Shiite militant group Hezbollah.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years