The Syrian Foreign Ministry summoned Thursday the
chief of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF)
in the Golan Heights, Iqbal Sangha, over an alleged Israeli airstrike
on a military research facility near Damascus.
"Syria has handed an official complaint to the UN regarding the Israeli violation of the 1974 disengagement agreement," the state news agency SANA reported.
UNDOF supervises the ceasefire on the Israel-Syria border.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women