Ron Jeremy's manager says the porn star remains unconscious after undergoing two operations at a Los Angeles hospital to treat an aneurysm near his heart.
Jeremy's manager Mike Esterman told the New York Daily News the 59-year-old adult-film actor was "resting with complete privacy and no visitors" Wednesday night after procedures "went smoothly."
The New York native, who now lives in Los Angeles, drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center near Beverly Hills around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday after experiencing chest pain, Esterman said.
"His instincts were correct to seek help at that moment," Esterman said. "He is in the ICU and has not been conscious since surgery."
Jeremy has starred in 1,700 adult films, directed 250 porn flicks and appeared in 60 mainstream films. He also was a cast member of the reality TV show "The Surreal Life."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11