Ron Jeremy's manager says the porn star remains unconscious after undergoing two operations at a Los Angeles hospital to treat an aneurysm near his heart.
Jeremy's manager Mike Esterman told the New York Daily News the 59-year-old adult-film actor was "resting with complete privacy and no visitors" Wednesday night after procedures "went smoothly."
The New York native, who now lives in Los Angeles, drove himself to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center near Beverly Hills around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday after experiencing chest pain, Esterman said.
"His instincts were correct to seek help at that moment," Esterman said. "He is in the ICU and has not been conscious since surgery."
Jeremy has starred in 1,700 adult films, directed 250 porn flicks and appeared in 60 mainstream films. He also was a cast member of the reality TV show "The Surreal Life."
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr