OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Chief Electoral Officer of Canada, Marc Mayrand, announced today that the registered parties' fourth quarter financial returns for 2012 are now available on the Elections Canada website.
The chief agent of a registered party that is entitled to a quarterly allowance must submit a quarterly return on the contributions and transfers received by the party to the Chief Electoral Officer within 30 days of the end of the quarter.
The registered parties' fourth quarter financial returns for 2012 are posted at www.elections.ca.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down