OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Chief Electoral Officer of Canada, Marc Mayrand, announced today that the registered parties' fourth quarter financial returns for 2012 are now available on the Elections Canada website.
The chief agent of a registered party that is entitled to a quarterly allowance must submit a quarterly return on the contributions and transfers received by the party to the Chief Electoral Officer within 30 days of the end of the quarter.
The registered parties' fourth quarter financial returns for 2012 are posted at www.elections.ca.
Vote. Shape your world.
Elections Canada is an independent body set up by Parliament.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief