ORLANDO, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- The Life Insurance Settlement Association (LISA) announces dates for three life settlement events in 2013. "If you are active in the market or have an interest in the space, you will not want to miss these conferences," says Darwin Bayston, President of LISA. 2013's lineup includes:
•3rd Annual Investor Conference - March 11, 2013 at the Harvard Club in New York City •19th Annual Spring Conference - May 29-31, 2013 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas •19th Annual Fall & Compliance Conference - October 9-11, 2013 at the Peabody Hotel in Orlando
"For the past 18 years, LISA has been the undisputable leader in conferences for the life settlement industry. Every innovation and new development related to life settlements has been introduced, discussed and debated at LISA's Spring, Fall and Investor Conferences by leading experts from within and outside the industry," says Bayston. "2013 will be no exception."
For 2013, LISA is offering a Super Early Bird Special: Purchase a Bundled Registration Package of all three conferences before February 15, 2013 at a special price of $1,495 for members and $2,195 for non-members. This package represents $299 per conference day ($690 savings from 2012 early bird rate) for members and $439 per conference day ($1,305 savings from 2012 early bird rate) for non-members. Payment for the Bundled Registration Package must be received before February 15, 2013. There will be no refunds given.
There is simply no better value in the industry!
Click here to register for the bundle or visit www.lisa.org for more information.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign