TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- With uncertainty surrounding the status of Ontario teachers, and their walkouts, Laurus Educational Services has expanded its service to include all areas of the GTA.
Parents are concerned that pressure tactics instilled by Ontario teachers may negatively impact the academic success of their children.
Laurus Educational Services, Canada's fastest growing and most innovative in-home one-on-one tutoring and in-school supplemental education service company, announced today that it has launched its services throughout the greater Toronto area.
"Parents are very apprehensive that students may not be receiving the additional academic support that they require from their schools," said Philip Cutler, president and CEO of Laurus. "With post-secondary entrance requirements becoming increasingly competitive, parents and students are looking to gain every edge. We provide a service that ensures success and is unparalleled in convenience, flexibility and customization."
Toronto area parents can now use Laurus' proprietary online software, available 24/7 at www.TutoringService.ca, to streamline the entire tutor selection and scheduling process, giving each parent confidence, control and convenience.
About Laurus Educational Services.
Laurus Educational Services Inc. is leading provider of educational services to both parents and schools in Montreal and Ottawa. Its objective is to provide supplemental and primary educational support assisting children to reach their full potential. By selecting tutors and educators who provide mentorship and academic guidance, Laurus students achieve superior results and the confidence to take on all of life's challenges.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Official Hashtag: #LaurusTeam
To schedule an interview with Philip Cutler:
Publicity, Laurus Educational Services
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women