OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
BMO introduced a new MasterCard for Ottawa 67's fans today. To unveil the new card, now one of 48 CHL team-branded BMO MasterCards, the Capital Centre BMO branch in Ottawa held a celebration where Ottawa 67's players came to meet fans and sign autographs. Shown at the launch event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, are (from left to right) Ottawa 67's players Ryan Van Stralen, Sean Monahan, and Brett Gustavsen, BMO Branch Manager Daniel Monid, Ottawa 67's Mascot Riley the Racoon, and the BMO bear. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130131-BMOOttawa67sMasterCardLaunchEvent800.jpg.
BMO Financial Group
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'