OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
BMO introduced a new MasterCard for Ottawa 67's fans today. To unveil the new card, now one of 48 CHL team-branded BMO MasterCards, the Capital Centre BMO branch in Ottawa held a celebration where Ottawa 67's players came to meet fans and sign autographs. Shown at the launch event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, are (from left to right) Ottawa 67's players Ryan Van Stralen, Sean Monahan, and Brett Gustavsen, BMO Branch Manager Daniel Monid, Ottawa 67's Mascot Riley the Racoon, and the BMO bear. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130131-BMOOttawa67sMasterCardLaunchEvent800.jpg.
BMO Financial Group
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Kerry in Afghanistan to Meet Candidates
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash