OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
BMO introduced a new MasterCard for Ottawa 67's fans today. To unveil the new card, now one of 48 CHL team-branded BMO MasterCards, the Capital Centre BMO branch in Ottawa held a celebration where Ottawa 67's players came to meet fans and sign autographs. Shown at the launch event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, are (from left to right) Ottawa 67's players Ryan Van Stralen, Sean Monahan, and Brett Gustavsen, BMO Branch Manager Daniel Monid, Ottawa 67's Mascot Riley the Racoon, and the BMO bear. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130131-BMOOttawa67sMasterCardLaunchEvent800.jpg.
BMO Financial Group
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures