OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
BMO introduced a new MasterCard for Ottawa 67's fans today. To unveil the new card, now one of 48 CHL team-branded BMO MasterCards, the Capital Centre BMO branch in Ottawa held a celebration where Ottawa 67's players came to meet fans and sign autographs. Shown at the launch event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, are (from left to right) Ottawa 67's players Ryan Van Stralen, Sean Monahan, and Brett Gustavsen, BMO Branch Manager Daniel Monid, Ottawa 67's Mascot Riley the Racoon, and the BMO bear. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130131-BMOOttawa67sMasterCardLaunchEvent800.jpg.
BMO Financial Group
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Is North Korea's Kim Jong Ill?
- International Coffee Day Means Free Coffee at Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme, McDonalds
- Pending U.S. Home Sales Slid in August
- Jerry Brown Signs 'Yes Means Yes' Law
- Drunk Driver Rear Ends Jennifer Lopez, Leah Remini's Car
- George Clooney Says 'I Do' For a Second Time
- GoPro Launching Three New Cameras
- Macy's Boosts Holiday Hiring 3.6 Percent