OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
BMO introduced a new MasterCard for Ottawa 67's fans today. To unveil the new card, now one of 48 CHL team-branded BMO MasterCards, the Capital Centre BMO branch in Ottawa held a celebration where Ottawa 67's players came to meet fans and sign autographs. Shown at the launch event, Thursday, January 31, 2013, are (from left to right) Ottawa 67's players Ryan Van Stralen, Sean Monahan, and Brett Gustavsen, BMO Branch Manager Daniel Monid, Ottawa 67's Mascot Riley the Racoon, and the BMO bear. MARKETWIRE PHOTO/BMO Financial Group
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130131-BMOOttawa67sMasterCardLaunchEvent800.jpg.
BMO Financial Group
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners