SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Cutting edge trading firm City Index are launching their hugely successful Advantage Web platform up to a whole new client base.
Advantage Web is the brand new trading platform from City Index, and caters specifically for beginners to intermediate level traders. As such, the platform includes a wealth of cutting edge tools and features, designed to help City Index clients take their trades to the next level.
Traditionally used solely to trade forex, Advantage Web is now available to CFD traders too.
The platform offers its new audience the ability to:
•Place trades securely from your computer or laptop 24 hours a day •Access a full range of order types including stop losses and limit orders •Access over 10,000 markets including global shares, indices, commodity futures and forex •Access Capped Variable Spreads for currency pairs •Create multiple watchlists •Access advanced charting package with multiple customisable technical indicators
The move comes after the recent upgrade of the brand's mobile trading apps for iPhone, Android and iPad.
Trading in CFDs involves significant risk and potential exposure to substantial loss. CFD trading can result in losses that exceed your initial investment and CFD investors do not own or have any rights to underlying assets. Investing in CFDs is not suitable for all investors and CFD trading is not likely to meet the investment objectives, needs and risk profile of most retail investors. You should seek independent advice to ensure that you understand the risks before you trade in CFDs. This advertisement contains general information only and does not take your objectives, financial situation, or needs into account. You should consider our PDS available at www.cityindex.com.au before you make any investment decision. City Index Australia Pty Ltd ACN 141 774 727, AFSL 345646 is the CFD issuer and its CFDs are traded off exchange. City Index Australia Pty Ltd may take the opposite side of your trade as part of its market risk management.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor