MARKHAM, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- VIQ Solutions Inc. ("VIQ Solutions" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: VQS) has, on January 30, 2013, as part of its annual compensation review, granted 867,500 stock options to officers and directors of VIQ Solutions, all of which are exercisable at $0.09 per share, being the closing price of the Corporation's shares on the TSX Venture Exchange on January 29, 2013. The options have a term of five years and vest one-third on the date of grant, with an additional one-third vesting on each of the next two anniversaries of the date of grant.
About VIQ Solutions Inc.
VIQ Solutions is a global leader in computer-based digital audio and video capture and management. We develop software solutions that capture, digitize, and compress audio and video data, which is securely stored in a multi-tiered server system where it is easily searchable and shareable. Our innovative media processor technology allows users to remotely control audio-video capture in multiple locations from a single satellite location, allowing large-scale and complex installations to be managed efficiently by fewer resources. VIQ Solutions' technologies are installed in courts, legislative assemblies, law enforcement and hearing rooms around the world.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
VIQ Solutions Inc.
President & CEO
(905) 948-8266 ext. 250
VIQ Solutions Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
(905) 948-8266 ext. 240
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women