EAST AURORA, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) announced today that John Scannell, CEO, and Don Fishback, CFO, will present at the 34th Annual Cowen & Co. Aerospace and Defense Conference on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Listeners can access the audio live over the Internet at http://www.moog.com/investors/communications/. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting to download and install any necessary audio software. The audio will be archived on our website for 30 days.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind energy, marine and medical equipment.
Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
EAST AURORA, NEW YORK 14052
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline