EAST AURORA, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) announced today that John Scannell, CEO, and Don Fishback, CFO, will present at the 34th Annual Cowen & Co. Aerospace and Defense Conference on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Listeners can access the audio live over the Internet at http://www.moog.com/investors/communications/. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting to download and install any necessary audio software. The audio will be archived on our website for 30 days.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind energy, marine and medical equipment.
Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
Ann Marie Luhr
EAST AURORA, NEW YORK 14052
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities