SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Kona Grill, Inc. (NASDAQ: KONA), an American grill and sushi bar, announced the launch of their newest seasonal menu [Embrace].
The [Embrace] menu will feature 5 "comfort food" inspired items including Fried Chicken and Pulled Pork Sliders. "We wanted to give our guests some warm and comforting items to enjoy as winter comes to a close," explains Zach Bredemann, corporate executive chef for Kona Grill. "We have included everything from a creamy spinach artichoke dip, to a decadent butter cake. As the name suggests, there is a dish for everyone to embrace, and we expect this menu to be a great success."
New menu items include:
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Shrimp + Lobster Roll
Pulled Pork Sliders
As with all Kona Grill's seasonal menus, availability of these items will be seen throughout each restaurant, however only for a limited time.
About Kona Grill: Kona Grill features American favorites with an international influence and award-winning sushi in a casually elegant atmosphere. Kona Grill owns and operates 23 restaurants, guided by a passion for quality food and personal service. Restaurants are located in 16 states: Arizona (Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Scottsdale); Colorado (Denver); Connecticut (Stamford); Florida (Tampa); Illinois (Lincolnshire, Oak Brook); Indiana (Carmel); Louisiana (Baton Rouge); Michigan (Troy); Minnesota (Eden Prairie); Missouri (Kansas City); Nebraska (Omaha); New Jersey (Woodbridge); Nevada (Las Vegas); Texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio); Virginia (Richmond); Maryland (Baltimore). For more information, visit www.konagrill.com.
Jessica de la Vara
Kona Grill, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]