Six-time Grammy winner Justin Timberlake is set to perform on the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast. This marks the first time in four years that Timberlake will grace the GRAMMY stage, and will be his debut TV performance on the eve of his first studio album in seven years.
"So humbled by all of this. This day has been TOO crazy. I just have to say it one more time to all of you guys and gals... THANK YOU!!" @jtimberlake tweeted when his new single "Suit & Tie" first dropped.
After the Mickey Mouse Club, Timberlake's career took a great turn as he became a member of the boy band, N'Sync. After millions of records sold with the group, JT launched his solo career, plus added some acting gigs along the way, including playing Sean Parker in "Social Network."
The Grammys will take place live on Sunday, Feb. 10, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will be broadcast on the CBS Television Network from 8 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Two-time Grammy winner LL COOL J will return as host.
In addition to Timberlake, other performers at the Grammys are Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, FUN., the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White and Elton John.
Hmm, will there be a Timberlake and John reunion on stage? (See music vid below for a refresher.)
Coincidentally, Timberlake has been rumoured to be playing Elton John in a biopic about the eccentric singer.
Elton John - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore. Timberlake plays John:
Watch Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" below:
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up