RANDOLPH, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) (www.consumergoods.com), a B2B publication serving more than 58,000 decision-makers in the consumer goods industry, has announced the results of the 2013 Readers' Choice Survey (http://consumergoods.edgl.com/2013-readers-choice). This benchmark survey is the premier resource for consumer goods executives that are evaluating existing and future business and technology investments.
Published in January 2013, the survey draws on feedback from more than 150 senior-level executives in the consumer goods industry to rank service and solution providers in 12 categories:
•Supply Chain Planning •Supply Chain Execution •Customer Relationship Management •Trade Promotion Management •Social Media •Mobility •Enterprise Resource Planning •New Product Development and Introduction •Business Intelligence •Demand Data Analytics •Consulting •Outsourcing
Industry analysts from Gartner, IDC, Supply Chain Insights and more add real-world context to the findings with a detailed analysis of each category, comparing this year's lists to 2012 results and highlighting emerging trends.
CGT also recognizes companies in each category that received special accolades from readers in the following areas:
•Customer Experience: This recognition identifies the one company that received the highest average customer satisfaction rating from users in its respective category.
•SMB Market: This recognition identifies the most used and valued solution or service provider in a category among the participating consumer goods firms with revenue equal to or less than $1 billion.
Plus, an "Editors' Pick" section recognizes companies that did not fall within the lines of the larger categories, but offer additional and/or unique support to supply chain, sales and marketing and innovation strategies.
Visit http://consumergoods.edgl.com/2013-readers-choice and find out how your solution and service providers stack up against the competition.
About Consumer Goods Technology
CGT (Consumer Goods Technology) delivers insights at the intersection of business and technology. Owned by Edgell Communications, Inc., it is the leading resource for consumer goods executives looking to improve business performance. Delivering content in print, online and face-to-face, CGT reaches an audience of more than 58,000 consumer goods executives ranging from managers and directors to the VPs and CIOs. CGT also covers all major segments of the consumer goods sector, including Food, Beverage, Packaged Goods, Apparel and Footwear. For more information on CGT, visit http://www.consumergoods.com/.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Consumer Goods Technology
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'