CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- CanAsia Financial Inc. ("CanAsia" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CNA) announces that Nancy Huang has resigned as a director of the Company. The board of directors of CanAsia thanks Ms. Huang for her services to the Company and wishes her every success in her future endeavors.
CanAsia is an Alberta based company listed on the TSXV. It is engaged in the business of original design, manufacture and distribution of Hyundai brand mobile phones for the Philippines and the development of unique new business opportunities in the Pacific Rim countries. The Company is located in Calgary, Alberta of Canada. (www.canasiafinancial.com)
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of this release.
CanAsia Financial Inc.
James G. Louie
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8