CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- CanAsia Financial Inc. ("CanAsia" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CNA) announces that Nancy Huang has resigned as a director of the Company. The board of directors of CanAsia thanks Ms. Huang for her services to the Company and wishes her every success in her future endeavors.
CanAsia is an Alberta based company listed on the TSXV. It is engaged in the business of original design, manufacture and distribution of Hyundai brand mobile phones for the Philippines and the development of unique new business opportunities in the Pacific Rim countries. The Company is located in Calgary, Alberta of Canada. (www.canasiafinancial.com)
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of this release.
CanAsia Financial Inc.
James G. Louie
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data