CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- CanAsia Financial Inc. ("CanAsia" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: CNA) announces that Nancy Huang has resigned as a director of the Company. The board of directors of CanAsia thanks Ms. Huang for her services to the Company and wishes her every success in her future endeavors.
CanAsia is an Alberta based company listed on the TSXV. It is engaged in the business of original design, manufacture and distribution of Hyundai brand mobile phones for the Philippines and the development of unique new business opportunities in the Pacific Rim countries. The Company is located in Calgary, Alberta of Canada. (www.canasiafinancial.com)
The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or the accuracy of this release.
CanAsia Financial Inc.
James G. Louie
Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women