Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Postal Service and Wu-Tang Clan have been booked to perform at the 2013 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif.
Also on the bill are Blur, the Stone Roses, Phoenix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, How to Destroy Angels, Jurassic 5, Alt-J, Grizzly Bear, Hot Chip, The xx, Sigur Ros, Danny Brown, El-P, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, Vampire Weekend, Social Distortion, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Bassnectar, Eric Prydz and Paul Oakenfold, organizers said.
The festival is to take place on the consecutive weekends of April 12-14 and 19-21.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'