The late US rapper Tupac - who was no stranger to the cells himself after serving 10 days for beating another musician with a baseball bat - has been named the most popular artist among British prisoners.
More than 4,000 inmates requested songs on National Prison Radio, which broadcasts to 84,000 inmates in the UK. Tupac was the most popular requested artist, with the Jamaican dancehall artist Vybz Kartel following second and rapper K Koke third.
Rihanna, who was fourth, was the only female artist in the top 20. Other artists to feature included Eminem and Lil Wayne.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps