Time Warner Cable today congratulates Victor Cruz, the company's
spokesperson for its Enjoy Sports Better campaign, for being
selected to this season's Pro Bowl.
Time Warner Cable encouraged customers to vote for Cruz across all online media platforms including its YouTube channel, Twitter and English and Spanish Facebook pages, www.facebook.com/twc and www.facebook.com/micultura.
To help support Cruz in obtaining the maximum amount of votes, Time Warner Cable produced three videos designed to serve as a critical part of the overall social media Pro Bowl campaign. Here are the YouTube links:
"We are very excited to see Victor Cruz in the Pro Bowl and equally as excited to have such passionate and loyal customers who took the time to vote for him," said Jeffrey A. Hirsch, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Time Warner Cable. "On behalf of Time Warner Cable, we'd like to congratulate Victor and we look forward to seeing him play on January 27."
Time Warner Cable's partnership with Victor Cruz was announced earlier this fall to bolster its Enjoy Sports Better initiative which helps customers enjoy the sports and teams they love even more. The partnership features Cruz in a national advertising campaign, on regular segments on NY1 and NY1 Noticias as well as appearances by Cruz at community and philanthropic events.
Time Warner Cable's Enjoy Sports Better partnership with Cruz also encompasses online media including Time Warner Cable's YouTube channel, Twitter and English and Spanish Facebook pages, www.facebook.com/twc and www.facebook.com/micultura where fans can engage more deeply with the sports that they love. The terms of this deal were negotiated on behalf of Victor Cruz by IMG.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List