SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Overland Storage (NASDAQ: OVRL), the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle, today announced that Eric Kelly, President and CEO, and Kurt Kalbfleisch, CFO, will present at the Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference is being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Overland management, please contact either your Needham sales person or the MKR Group, Overland's investor relations firm, at email@example.com.
•Needham & Company 15th Annual Growth Conference •January 15-17, 2013 •The New York Palace Hotel in New York City •More information can be found at http://www.needhamco.com.
About Overland Storage
Overland Storage is the trusted global provider of effortless data management and data protection solutions across the data lifecycle. By providing an integrated range of technologies and services for primary, nearline, offline, archival and cloud data storage, Overland makes it easy and cost effective to manage different tiers of information over time. Overland SnapServer, SnapSAN, NEO Series and REO Series solutions are available through a select network of value added resellers and system integrators. For more information, visit http://www.overlandstorage.com/.
Connect with Overland Storage:
Read the Overland blog: http://overlandstorage.com/blog
Follow Overland on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OverlandStorage
Visit Overland on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OverlandStorage
Overland Storage, SnapSAN, SnapServer, NEO Series, REO Series and the Overland logo are trademarks Overland Storage, Inc., that may be registered in some jurisdictions. All other trademarks used are owned by their respective owners.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Charles Messman or Todd Kehrli
MKR Group Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise