SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Micrel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRL), an industry leader in high performance analog and high-speed mixed signal solutions, LAN and timing and communications solutions, has announced that it will be presenting at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference. The event will be held at the New York Palace Hotel on Tuesday, January 15, 2013. Micrel is scheduled to present that day at 8:00 a.m. ET. Ray Wallin, Chief Financial Officer, and Mansour Izadinia, Senior Vice President, will present an overview of Micrel's product strategy, discuss current business conditions and then respond to questions.
The Company will provide a live webcast of the presentation. Interested parties may tune in to the live presentation by visiting the 'Investors' section of Micrel's web site at www.micrel.com. A replay of the webcast will also be available at Micrel's web site.
About Micrel, Inc.
Micrel, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of IC solutions for the worldwide high performance linear and power, LAN and timing and communications markets. The Company's products include advanced mixed-signal, analog and power semiconductors; high performance communication, clock management, Ethernet switch and physical layer transceiver ICs. Company customers include leading manufacturers of enterprise, consumer, industrial, mobile, telecommunications, automotive, and computer products. Corporation headquarters and state-of-the-art wafer fabrication facilities are located in San Jose, CA, with regional sales and support offices and advanced technology design centers situated throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. In addition, the Company maintains an extensive network of distributors and reps worldwide. Web: www.micrel.com.
2180 Fortune Drive
San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: (408) 944-0800
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text