DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Real money games site boylegames.com has seen a surge in popularity of online roulette on iPad devices over the Christmas period. This reflects media reports that the devices were one of the most popular presents this Christmas.
The online roulette experience really benefits from the touch screen capabilities and the Retina display of the iPad. Both the standard iPad and iPad mini truly bring out the best in online roulette. As a result, playing on the device is very similar to playing an automated roulette machine in a real world casino.
This recent surge in iPad play has been expected, as the trend in online gaming is a move away from desktop and towards tablet and mobile devices.
Karen Hope, Casino and Games Manager at Boylegames.com said "Roulette lends itself to being played on an iPad. The touch screen element improves the overall gaming experience with a more interactive feel. Not only have we seen new players start playing on their iPads, we also have seen some of our current player base move from desktop to iPad Roulette."
As the general tablet online real money gaming market expands in 2013, iPad roulette is likely to continue to grow in popularity. This opens up new opportunities for growth for real money gaming sites like boylegames.com.
Boylegames.com is the online games division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall