EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Cantega Technologies Inc., manufacturer of Greenjacket animal and bird cover-up protection covers for substation equipment, is pleased to announce that effective today, both Utility and Industrial customers in the USA may now order Greenjacket directly from the manufacturer.
Customers that currently have a valid quotation for Greenjacket from Salisbury by Honeywell can continue to have their orders processed until May 31st.
For more information on Greenjacket, please contact us at 1-877-448-9701 or through the Cantega website: www.Cantega.com
Cantega Technologies was founded in 2001 by a power lineman who knew first hand that there was a better way to build power system protection and improve reliability. Martin Niles had 25 years in the field and had witnessed the damage and disruption caused by bird and animal contact with electrical equipment. He recognized the value of customized fitting covers as opposed to the "one size fits all" approach and he realized that having a product that can be installed quickly in an energized environment added tremendous value to utilities. The Greenjacket engineered solution is the result of those observations. In Canada, Greenjacket is used extensively by AltaLink, as well as BC Hydro, Fortis, Hydro One, Hydro Quebec, SaskPower, Manitoba Hydro and other utilities. Industrial customers such as Shell and Anadarko have also adopted the use of Greenjacket where the cost of an outage is measured in lost revenue and can amount to millions for a brief outage.
Cantega Technologies Inc.
VP Marketing and Sales
1 780 448 9700
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.