VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Good Earth Coffeehouse is proud to announce the opening of a second Victoria location in Uptown (3450 Uptown Blvd.)
Come celebrate the Grand Opening on Thursday, January 17, 2013 with the official ribbon cutting at 4pm by Mayor Frank Leonard. Customers are invited to enjoy FREE coffee all day, sample fresh baked goods and enter to win a Good Earth Gift basket.
Good Earth is looking forward to introducing its customers to the wide selection of great coffees, cold beverages and tasty, fresh and wholesome food. Good Earth sources the highest quality beans that are roasted slowly in small batches to bring out the best in every bean. Community relationships remain as much a cornerstone of Good Earth's brand as good coffee and good food, so they look forward to supporting and being a part of the Uptown and surrounding community.
About Good Earth Coffeehouse:
Good Earth is a network of specialty coffeehouses with over 35 locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. With a reputation for excellence, the company sources the highest quality coffee and espresso through direct trade relationships with coffee farmers, purchasing Organic and Rainforest Alliance certified coffees where possible to ensure the best quality and most environmentally responsible coffees are chosen. Good Earth has focused on creating a unique experience for customers through the combination of a distinctive coffeehouse environment, a passion for good food and social and environmental responsibility. Good Earth continues to expand through franchising while maintaining its unique brand position in the coffeehouse industry. www.goodearthcafes.com.
Good Earth Coffeehouse, Uptown
Good Earth Cafes Ltd.
Director of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty