MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/03/13 -- Golden Share Mining Corporation ("Golden Share" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: GSH) is pleased to announce that it has amended the terms of an option agreement originally assigned to it by Nanoose Gold Limited for the Berens River property. Under the terms of the original agreement, no later than February 15, 2013 each of the two optionors was to receive $25,000 in cash and 50,000 common shares from Golden Share. Under the terms of the amended agreement, one of the two optionors has agreed to instead receive $12,500 in cash and 327,777 common shares. This amendment remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
About Golden Share Mining Corporation
Golden Share Mining Corporation is a Canadian-based mining exploration company developing a promising portfolio of properties in the greenstone belts of eastern Canada, namely in the Val d'Or-Malartic, Red Lake and Shebandowan areas.
Lake Shore Gold Corp., a Canadian emerging gold producer, holds a strategic 27.2% interest in Golden Share which is led by a technically focused management team strengthened by an experienced board of directors and a proven advisory board including successful geologists Roy Corrans and Sethu Raman as well as seasoned financier Anthony Frizelle.
Golden Share's development strategy involves advancing a well balanced portfolio of gold properties in a politically stable environment with a history of gold endowment through systematic exploration, resource definition and acquisitions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONSULT : http://www.goldenshare.ca
OR OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT:
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Golden Share Mining Corporation
Philippe Giaro, President & CEO
1-514-866-4224 or 32-473-52-30-29
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women