Confie Seguros, a rapidly growing national provider of personal lines insurance focused on the needs of Hispanic consumers, today announced the acquisition of three insurance brokerages in Florida that will strengthen the company's operations in that state. Confie Seguros completed 22 acquisitions in 2012, 10 of which were in Florida.
Confie Seguros completed the acquisitions of Second City Insurance, in Holiday; Insurance of Lauderdale Lakes, in Lauderhill; and, Harmony Insurance, in Kissimmee.
Joe Waked, CEO of Confie Seguros, said, "Our growth over the past several years has been due in large part to the high quality acquisitions we have completed and we are very pleased to add these specialty brokerages and their highly regarded reputations to our organization. We continue to see an excellent pipeline of opportunities and the combination of Confie's experienced management team and the strong market positions of these local agencies will enable us to continue our expansion, both organically and externally, in 2013."
Confie Seguros has built a national portfolio of regional auto insurance brokerages. The company was rated among the top 10 in revenues in Insurance Journal's latest top 100 ranking of insurance agencies and in Best's Review's 2012 Top 20 Global Insurance Brokers.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop